Monthly Archive: October 2011

I’ve upgraded a couple of Magento CE (1.4) to Magento EE (1.11) using the traditional (and effective) way. But I found that there was an important issue when reindexing prices that prevented Magento from doing it.

Reading this post on Magento Boards I found that the problem (in my case) was related to an error with the catalog_product_entity_tier_price table where some of the entries were related to products that didn’t exist anymore. This was the actual error and when trying to reindex product prices, Magento would throw this message:

Read More

The current project I’m working on has something special: each client has its own price, but this price is not in Magento but in an Oracle DB. Every client on the website has a client id related to the Oracle DB, and in the Oracle DB there is a discount that is different for each […]

Read More